What is ADA?
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires restaurant websites to be easily accessible to people with varying disabilities. Learn more about ADA...
No Third Party Tools Necessary
Our templates are created with accessibility best practices in place, so there’s no need for a third party ADA overlay.
FREE ADA-Tested Setup
We'll setup your initial design with ADA compliant colors and font styles.*
Make Your Restaurant Website Accessible to All
- All Flavor Plate templates start with a 100 out of 100 score on Google Lighthouse accessibility test.*
- Alternative ways to navigate your website provide easy access for varying disabilities and devices.
- Auto-generated sitemaps and Accessibility statements available.
- Easily manage ALT text on images for improved accessibility and SEO.
- Pre-publish scanning to identify photos missing ALT text.
- All Flavor Plate templates undergo continuous testing and updates to help mitigate your risk against Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) non-compliance.
* All Flavor Plate templates undergo continuous testing and updates to help mitigate your risk against Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) non-compliance. However, website builders and content management systems are inherently customizable and therefore Flavor Plate cannot guarantee that any changes a customer makes to their website will assure ADA compliance. These changes could include, but are not limited to color and font choices, content hierarchy (i.e., the correct use of h1, h2, h3, etc.), the use of ALT text, and any non-compliant third party integration (e.g., online reservation widget, online ordering service, promo pop-up, etc.). If you have any questions regarding ADA compliance recommendations, or are in need of assistance, please contact us.